10 Feb Fast Faux Fudge
As promised, I have a lil’ something sweet up my sleeve for you to share with yourself & loved ones this Valentine’s Day! It isn’t time intensive & it’s oh so nourishing, my kind of cooking!
easy faux fudge // the recipe
Looking for an easy, nourishing recipe you can whip up in minutes to share with those you love (which, in the theme of this blog cleaaaaarly includes yourself as well!).
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 12 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Put all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse & blend until the dough turns into a ball.
- Press & flatten the mix onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Put in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Take out of freezer & immediately use cookie cutters (I used hearts!) or a sharp knife to cut into small bite-size squares.
- This fudge can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or the freezer 1 month.