03 Jul Mindful Living Series
“The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness. Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” ― Jon Kabat-Zinn, Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life
Wholistic Health YYC is bringing Mindful Living practices to the community this summer & fall with a series of 6 events that are affordable & educational. It’s a way to connect, learn, & then carry what you learn on your own mindfulness journey. Plus, as you feel more grounded, the research tells us you’ll likely leave those around you feeling more grounded.
You can join us for one or all or just a couple of the sessions — you choose! Of course, there will be a flow of information that carries from one to the next, so we encourage you to come to as many as suits you. But we guarantee smiles, food, meditation & movement.
the series sessions //
- June 23, 2016, 6-8 pm, at Yoga Passage // Foundations of Mindful Living
- July 8, 2016, 7-9 pm, at Junction 9 // From Mindless to Mindful Eating
- July 20, 2016, 6-8 pm, meet at The Simmons Building // Walking Meditation (with a summer treat to be featured in an eating meditation!) || register online
- August 14, 2016, 2-4 pm, at The Commons Calgary // Mindful Meal Prep
- August 25, 2016, 6-8 pm, meet at Central Memorial Park // The Mindful Athlete
- September 21, 2016, 7-10 pm, at Market on 17th // Grande Finale Mindful Dinner
who can come //
This is for anyone! Whether you have a solid meditation practice or have never sat & attended to your breath or ever practiced yoga before — you WILL learn something from these sessions. Just bring a pen & your yoga mat (but hey, we even have you covered if you don’t have one of those too!).
join us //
For more info & to register, email me at email@example.com. You can also visit the Lululemon YYC Facebook page. See you there!